|Mobile Text Summary Terms & Conditions:
Our mobile text messages are intended for recipients over the age of 13 and are delivered via US Short Code 96362.
You will receive 30 messages per month. Message & Data Rates May Apply.
This service is available for subscribers on
AT&T, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile®, Sprint, Virgin Mobile USA, Cincinnati Bell, Centennial Wireless, U.S. Cellular®, Boost, and others in the US. Many international carriers are also supported. The list of international carriers include SaskTel, Microcell Connexions, NorthernTel Mobility, MTS Communication, Telebec, Aliant Mobility, Telus, Virgin Mobile Canada, Bell Mobility, and Rogers. The wireless carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
For help in the US, text HELP to 96362. You may also email email@example.com or call
+ 1 847-637-2514.
You may stop mobile subscription at any time by sending text message STOP to Short Code 96362 in the
US. Your phone must have text messaging capability.
Terms on this page apply to subscribers who sign up for distribution lists managed by users of the Wireless1 service.
Your contact information (belonging to you, the subscriber) is collected by a Wireless1 user on an opt-in basis and can be collected in different ways:
Wireless1 users can collect your first name, last name, phone number, email address and other custom data when you willingly subscribe to the Wireless1 user's Online Sign-up Page ("OSP"). A verification message will be sent to the email address and/or mobile phone number that you have provided. You must verify each piece of contact information to begin receiving messages via the listed communication channels. If you do not verify the contact information you have provided on the OSP, you will not receive messages from that channel.
- Wireless1 user can also collect your mobile number when you text the Wireless1 user's mobile keyword to Wireless1's short code. Certain SMS text features enable the collection of name, email address, or other customized information by asking you to reply via SMS texts with specific information. NOTE: Message and data rates may apply.
- Wireless1 user may have previously collected your contact information on an opt-in basis outside of the Wireless1 system. The user states that your contact information was collected with your permission and you have prior express written consent to receive messages from the user.
Process to Unsubscribe From Wireless1
All subscribers have the ability to unsubscribe or change their personal subscription settings at any time.
To unsubscribe for:
- Email: Click the ‘Unsubscribe’ link located at the bottom of each email.
- Mobile Text: Text STOP to the short code that you do not wish to receive messages from.
NOTE: Message and data rates may apply.
- Voice Broadcasts: Follow the voice instruction/prompt when you receive a broadcast call, asking you to press 7 to unsubscribe from voice broadcast messages. You may also call 1-800-764-3090 to unsubscribe from prerecorded calls.
You may also call the Wireless1 Unsubscribe Hotline at 1-866-866-0009 to unsubscribe at any time.
If you believe that your contact information was collected by a Wireless1 user without your consent and would like to report spam, please click here
or call 1-866-866-0009. When reporting the offending organization, please include the contact address or number that sent you the spam, the username of the sender, and the message or first few sentences of the message that you consider spam. Wireless1 has a no tolerance spam policy
The Wireless1 service is not intended for children under 13, and Wireless1 does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. Some Wireless1 users may classify and rate their message content for recipients who are 13 years of age or older. Please observe content rating for intended audience before you sign up for any distribution list or mobile keyword.
Wireless1 may use or disclose information about you, including your personal information, under the following circumstances:
- To provide you with products and services you request.
- To anticipate and resolve problems and conflicts with our products and services.
- For verification and authentication purposes in regards to requests or changes of any personal information or data related.
- For other purposes communicated to you at the time you provide or authorize the use of your information.
- In response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process.
- To establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- When Wireless1 believes such use or disclosure is (a) necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or (b) required by law.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, consolidation, divestiture, or bankruptcy of Wireless1.